We understand that managing a high-risk pregnancy is complex.
The experts servicing the Fetal to Newborn Care Center employ a team-based approach to develop the right care plan for you, your family and your unborn child. Our specialized team works closely with mothers and families, answering questions, offering support and counseling, and providing advanced options for care and treatment. We’ll guide you through the journey so you can simply focus on the bond between you and your baby.
Our center sees the highest volume of high-risk pregnancies and complex fetal conditions in the region. We have the capability to diagnose, intervene and treat a wide variety of fetal conditions using advanced technology and procedures. While every pregnancy is unique, this experience means we can be prepared for all possibilities that may arise over the course of your pregnancy and your baby’s first months.
Our services include:
- High risk pregnancy and consultation services with a specialized nurse navigator to guide you from through the process – from diagnosis to delivery.
- Advanced technology and diagnostic testing to identify any potential fetal conditions and closely monitor your pregnancy.
- Prenatal genetic counseling to help you learn whether your baby may be at increased risk for having a genetic disorder or birth defect.
- Advanced treatments and interventions during pregnancy and after birth.
- High-risk labor and delivery options at the region’s only perinatal intensive care unit (PICU), offering highly experienced specialists and the latest innovations in equipment.
- The region’s most experienced Level III newborn intensive care units (NICU) with full access to neonatologists, pediatric subspecialists and surgeons.