The Fetal to Newborn Care Center was created with moms in mind – moms just like you.
We know your situation may feel uncertain and scary, and we are here to help you every step of the way.
We understand that managing a high-risk pregnancy can be complex. The experts at the Fetal to Newborn Care Center employ a team-based approach to develop the right care plan for you, your family and your unborn child. Our specialized team works closely with mothers and families, answering questions, offering support and counseling, and providing the most advanced options for care and treatment. We’ll guide you through the journey so you can simply focus on the bond between you and your baby.
- High-quality care: At the Fetal to Newborn Care Center we have combined the expertise of the region’s leaders in maternal-fetal care, high-risk obstetrics, neonatology, neonatal surgery and pediatric subspecialties to provide a seamless continuum of care for those facing a high-risk pregnancy or complex fetal condition. Our goal is to help you get the high quality care you deserve and expect.
- Nationally-recognized: Our team is nationally-recognized for their work in caring for both mothers and babies through advanced technology and innovative treatments. Our goal is to help moms and babies have the healthiest pregnancy possible and begin a healthy life together.
- Prepared for all possibilities: The experts at our fetal care center see the highest volume of high-risk pregnancies and fetal anomalies in the region. We have the capability to diagnose, intervene and treat a wide variety of fetal conditions using innovative technologies and procedures. While every pregnancy is unique, this experience help us be prepared for all possibilities that may arise over the course of your pregnancy and your baby’s first months.
- Individualized care plans: While a high-risk pregnancy may not be what you planned, our skilled team will guide you and develop an individualized care plan focused on your specific needs and the needs of your baby. This plan will be based on a holistic approach, taking into account the many factors that may have an effect on your pregnancy, including your health history and environment. Your unique plan may include diagnostic tests such as ultrasound, fetal MRI, genetic testing, and advanced procedures and interventions even while you are still pregnant. Should the need arise, the most experienced labor and delivery and newborn intensive care resources are all available close to home at Miami Valley Hospital and Dayton Children’s Hospital.
- Nurse navigator: You will not be alone to navigate your care plan. We have a specialized nurse navigator who will walk with you from diagnosis through delivery – and beyond. A compassionate companion, the nurse navigator will answer questions, schedule appointments, follow up with you after any tests, and coordinate your care so that you can focus on yourself and your baby.
Because we know you value your relationship with your OB/GYN, we work closely with your physician to involve them in your care plan.
Let our team of experts experienced in caring for the region’s most high-risk pregnancies and fragile newborns put your mind at ease. You and your baby will be at the heart of everything we do.